Saturday, May 22, 2010

What to expect!!!?

I've got an interview at the mall at 1! What will they ask me? What kind of questions should I be prepared to answer! And If they ask me why I'm wanting to work there what do I say? I mean I can't just say b/c I need/want a job! That wouldn't look to good! And I'm super nervous... only b/c this is the first interview I've ever had... my last job a family member worked there and got me it! So it's not like I'm prepared and have done this before! Thanks for your answers and Please wish me luck! Thanks guys!

What to expect!!!?
depends what job the interview is for...........make sure you have some questions for them when they ask for it like...is there any promotions if i work here a certain amount?....or what are the benifits of working here??...stuff like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment