Monday, May 24, 2010

To anybody who has worked at lowes?

ok so last week i went for my first interview at lowes they told me in order to get hired there was a 3 step process which means i would have to go to 3 interviews. so i went to my first one and at the ened of it they told me to come bk next week for the 2nd. so today was my 2nd one and at the end of this one they didnt tell me to come bk for a 3rd. they just said to give them 7 days and then theyll call me with t heir answer. im thinking b/c they didnt set up an interview at the end of this interview like they did lst time i didnt get the job if u have worked in this store be4 please help me

To anybody who has worked at lowes?
I worked there a pretty long time. The hiring process does take a lil bit. Have you took their personality test? The one that gives examples of decisions and situations? It is pretty much common sense.I wonder if they made you take it yet....... If they do not call you back just keep calling and ask for Human Resources. Show them that you really want the job. I honestly think it was a good place to work at . Good luck to you. If you have any questions just give me an email at SchermerhornJG@Yahoo.com I would be happy to answer any of you're questions.
Reply:my second interview was a drug test, they called me back when i passed for another interview and at the end told me how much i would make and start out at


No comments:

Post a Comment