Monday, May 24, 2010

What am i to think??

right ive known my girlfreind 4 days she txt me last ngiht saying that she can c me next week after ehr interview in university but she cant be4 because she is reparing for the interview. she then said straight after and i quote "im also disciplining myself, and am only going to use my phone once a day x" the night eb4 we went out the pub and my m8 got jelous gave her his number and went off. she told ema bout this in the morning straight away after waking up saying he did it and that i shudent worry she likes me not him then when i was walking ehr home she asked me if i wanted to make the relationship serious now surley u dont ask ure bf that if ure planning to cheat do you. please people i need help im so confuzed im falling for this girl and i dont know what to make of it

What am i to think??
i dont get it


No comments:

Post a Comment