Saturday, May 22, 2010

I am a fresher(B.E.comp).Tell me the right approach to look for a job. My Aggregate % is 57%.?

I dont know anyone in this city(Bangalore). I want to work on c,c++ or unix. People get interviews for their friend's companies through references. Since I don't know anyone and I don't have a distinction or first class in my final exams, I am able to get an interview. I am a hard working person though. I have a good record of 96% in XII standard. Please tell me what to do.

I am a fresher(B.E.comp).Tell me the right approach to look for a job. My Aggregate % is 57%.?
As you have mentioned B.E Comp , so iyour are from India. It would be better if you had mentioned from which university you got ur degree.


Well the best eay in this case os to get yourself professionally certified like doing microsoft ,Hp , SCO certification BUt as you are interested in Unix then get your self certified as SCO Unix professional or RHCE (best to get in) and regarding C/C++ -- well my friend you haven't mentioned your working domain in C/C++ . but if you still want you should take a c and c++ exam conducted by CSI (Computer Society of India) and if possible also take Work Ability Assessment test . CSI will give you a certificate for it and then this will give you an edge over your peer job applicants and you will get the job very soon.





And Try, try ,try .. Don't give up to find a job...


I wish you all the best and should you need any more assistance then get in touch with me coz i wear the same boots as yours.
Reply:I Thank You for voting my answer as the best answer to your question. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment