Saturday, May 22, 2010

Job employment?

I had an entry level position interview at Fry's Electronics on Tuesday and it was sorta a group interview. Six or seven people were there including me. They had us fill out a three-page questionaire packet. Then this lady went around and asked us questions individually. One guy left b/c he had another interview to go to. Only two people---me and this other guy, a little old than me---got to stay to do drug tests. And I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who had a third interview that day with the main manager in his office.





Anyway everything went smoothly, they said they'd call me Friday (today) after the drug test was taken. I took it Wednesday morning (had to be taken 24 hrs after 4pm on Tuesday). They haven't called me back yet.





They said to take it Tuesday, then they'd call Friday...so maybe b/c I took it Wed. it'll take an extra day for them to call? Or should I call them?

Job employment?
I would follow up on Monday... sometimes they get busy or leave the office early (especially on a Friday). Don't sweat it too much...

marguerite

No comments:

Post a Comment