Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do you kno if he likes u?

k well theres this random kid i kno and we were trying out for this high school and i dont kno it just seemed like he liked me....


a). we laughed a lot wen we were talking at the interview (we are assigned partners to talk to and he was mine)


b). he immediately said hi to me again after the interview was over


c). he kept staring at me across the parking lot wen i was leaving...i mean he moved away from his group of friends and just stood there looking....and he walked with me near my car and said good luck i hope u make it....





does any1 kno if he likes me?

How do you kno if he likes u?
I think he might be interested in you becuz if he wasnt, he wouldnt be staring at you from across the parking lot and plus you said you guys laughed alot and he immediately said hi 2 u so im thinking yes, he likes you


No comments:

Post a Comment