Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rawrness..? I need advice...?

So last semester jake spoke to me once and i found him on nexopia. i messaged him and he added me. last semester we had p.e. and i used to always catch him staring at me. From then on every now and then i would see him staring at me or just quickly glancing my way casually. I reall had a crush on him badly but now i have no classes with him and had practically forgotten him but lately i've seen him a lot more and he usually looks at me once or twice. Today we(me jake, and three other people) went to this s.o.c.c meeting to be interviewed for t.v and he had brought his skateboard. before our interviews he was skating around and he turned to.. Brandon.? and was like 'hey watch this man.' and before he started he did his famous side glance at me that i see all the time. When he noticed i was watching he turned and smirked and then started 'showing off'..? I'm to shy to ask him out, or to ask if he likes me or anything. Is there any clues to if he likes me or a way to find out...?

Rawrness..? I need advice...?
yaa it sounds like he likes you


if he was showing off like that and looking to make sure that you were watching


that would be a classic sign that a guy likes you


i say you should just ask him out or at least ask him who he likes and then he might say you and then he would probably ask you out if you said that you like him too


good luck XD
Reply:maybe you should hangout with him more and get back into being friends with him. who knows you may like him like you did before.


No comments:

Post a Comment